PARTNERSHIP: W FUND

As a VC-in-Residence, I believe in the mission of this fund: to connect underestimated founders and communities that may not typically have access to VC in order to fuel a more powerful and representative future for the world.

Partners Kate Brodock, Allyson Kapin, and Lindsay Karas Stencel have an interesting investment thesis — 70% of their funding will be in women-led startups and the remaining 30% need to either be focused on diversity, equity and inclusion or have the representation that signals the importance of all these to the organization.  At the end of the day, committing resources to make DEI a reality shows how serious organizations and individuals truly are, and it is why this partnership excited me so much.

follow me on Instagram: @coreytponder

©2019 by Corey Ponder.

  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • Pinterest - Grey Circle